Tuesday – Saturday by appointment
8532 N Ivanhoe St., Suite 201
Portland, OR 97203
Links:Allison Kirley Facebook Instagram
Allison is a holistic coach who works with women who desire to live their most magical lives. She uses health and life coaching, nutrition and yoga as tools to help her clients move toward wellness, authenticity and self-love. She offers bodywork and pop-up yoga classes to both men and women. Allison’s mission is to spread joy, be a catalyst for change and to help others with what she has learned from her own life experiences.
Allison spends her free time hula hooping, reading, learning new things, and cooking up delicious, healthy concoctions in her kitchen. She resides and works in view of the beautiful St. Johns bridge.
About Allison Kirley
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Rocky Mountain College
- Licensed Massage Therapist, OR #18656, University of Western States
- Nutritional Therapy Practitioner: Nutritional Therapy Association
- Certified Yoga Teacher, RYT-200: Corepower Yoga, accredited by Yoga Alliance
- Awaken Your Life Master Life Coach: Andrea Leda
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Certification: Institute for Integrative Nutrition