10425 N. Bloss Ave.
Portland, OR 97203
You’ll find American-made Columbia Steel castings in rock crushers, grinding mills, surface draglines and mining shovels, power plants, cement plants and metal recycling shredders.
- Engineering teams specializing in custom designs or OEM-style wear parts
- Alloys including manganese steels, high strength steels, chromium-molybdenum steels, alloy white irons, heat resistant steels, and high hardness carbide facing
- On-site pattern making, mold making and core making
- Foundry with two 10-ton and one 3-ton electric arc furnaces, and four 1,000 to 2,200 lb. induction furnaces
- Castings weighing up to 35,000 lbs.
- Fourteen heat treating ovens
- Machine shop totaling 70,000 sq. ft.
- Quality assurance testing, including x-ray, ultrasound, die penetrant, magnetic particle and retained austenite
- Shipping access near major highways, rail lines, and West Coast ports