Allison is a life coach, massage therapist and yoga instructor in Portland Oregon. She is a space holder for transformation of body, mind, spirit. She uses massage, coaching, breathwork, and mindful movement to help her clients move toward wellness, self-love and authenticity. She offers holistic life coaching programs for women, and massage and yoga classes to both men and women.
Allison spends her free time hula hooping, reading, learning new things, and cooking up delicious, healthy concoctions in her kitchen. She resides and works in view of the beautiful St. Johns bridge.
Tuesday – Saturday: By Appointment
About Allison Kirley
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Rocky Mountain College
- Licensed Massage Therapist, OR #18656, University of Western States
- Nutritional Therapy Practitioner: Nutritional Therapy Association
- Certified Yoga Teacher, RYT-200: Corepower Yoga, accredited by Yoga Alliance
- Awaken Your Life Master Life Coach: Andrea Leda
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Certification: Institute for Integrative Nutrition